MEMBERSHIP AND HOW TO JOIN
BAFM group membership is open to any not-for-profit society, of any size, which supports an institution preserving our cultural heritage. This includes museums, art galleries, cathedrals, churches, theatres, libraries, archives, art centres, historic buildings, gardens, etc.
We also welcome individuals and institutions to join as supporting members.
For volunteer opportunities please click here: Volunteer with BAFM
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- BAFM Journal three times a year
(4 copies for Group Members, one copy for individual and 2 copies for institutional members. Additional copies available at £3.50 each).
- Access to competitive Group Insurance scheme only for Friends Groups through NFU Mutual.
- Copy of ‘Handbook for Friends‘; invaluable for new and existing Friends.
- Copy of ‘Charter & Handbook for Heritage Volunteer Managers and Administrators‘.
- Advice and Guidance.
- Regional and national BAFM conferences and events.
- Networking opportunities.
TO JOIN BAFM
to download, print and complete an Application Form or contact the Administrator.
The Administrator & Membership Secretary will advise if your application is successful or will contact you to discuss aspects of the application.
Administrator & Membership Secretary:
Jayne Selwood 141a School Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4 4LZ